Το Ελληνικό knx-forum δημιουργήθηκε, συντηρήθηκε και ποτίστηκε από τους συνεργάτες της e-dreams την περίοδο 2010-2018. Σήμερα επικοινωνούμε κυρίως με άλλα μέσα, και τα άρθρα εδώ διατηρούνται ως αρχείο αποδεικνύοντας ότι θέματα που έχουν ήδη λυθεί εδώ και καιρό από τους συνεργάτες KNX, ξαναανακαλύπτονται είτε ως καινοτόμες πρακτικές άλλων πρωτοκόλλων, είτε ως ανακάλυψη του τροχού, είτε ως προβλήματα χωρίς λύση.

Επικοινωνήστε με το e-dreams network μέσα από τη σελίδα επικοινωνίας εδώ ή από τη σελίδα μας στο facebook

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Forum User
    Participant

=d>

Hi, This is Kevin, who’s working in Guangzhou Video-star Electronics Co., Ltd(GVS). Our company GVS is one of KNX member. I’m glad to introduce our company to you.

In 2008, GVS attended the KNX association, and started the development & manufacturing operation of lighting control series products and provided the commercial and home building Multi-intelligent lighting total control solution based on the worldwide standard for home and building control-EIB technology.

We have developed and produced sensor, switch actuator, dimmer actuator, universal interface, power supply, inputs, converters, etc..

If you are interested in KNX products. Pls feel free to contact me. I will send the prce list and catalog to you.
    My email: [email protected]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.